Pages

Friday, March 11, 2016

Mail Call: Twinning Edition #5

I got a few good packages recently! Still not getting exactly what I thought I would as part of a Multiple Birth Program, but I am grateful for anything I receive. Here is what came in the mail recently, along with the contact method I used.

You can see what I received in previous weeks #1, #2, #3, and #4.

Pampers (P&G)

I received another envelope of GREAT coupons from Pampers. I contacted them two ways, by phone and by mail, and since I already received some coupons, this was probably from the mail I sent. I mailed copies of the twin's birth certificates to Pampers Multiple Birth Offer, The Procter & Gamble Company, P.O. Box 599, Cincinnati, OH 45201 along with a cover letter. I received one coupon for a FREE pack of  diapers, one coupon for $5 OFF, two coupons for $2 OFF, one coupon for $1 OFF, and a coupon for $1 OFF of a pack of Charmin.


Luvs (P&G)

Luvs is also a P&G company so their coupons were much like the Pampers ones. I mailed copies of the twin's birth certificates to the same address Luvs Multiple Birth Offer, The Procter & Gamble Company, P.O. Box 599, Cincinnati, OH 45201 along with a cover letter. I received one coupon for a FREE pack of  diapers, one coupon for $4 OFF, and two coupons for $2 OFF.


Similac

This Similac sample pack came in my husband's name. I have no idea how they got his info and I know he did not request anything. This one was different, though, in that it came with a few Babies R Us coupons in the box, along with 3 sample canisters. Maybe Babies R Us collected his info somehow and sends these samples themselves? Who knows - it's FREE, so whatever.


Amazon

This next one is the BEST! I recently found out that if you create a baby registry on Amazon.com (first of all, I never knew you could even have an Amazon registry. I have purchased SO MANY baby items on Amazon too!) you can request a Welcome Box worth $35 for FREE! All you have to do is purchase anything worth $10 off your registry. I followed the instructions on how to do this HERE. I should state that I had to set a due date in the future in order for this to work since my babies are already here. I think I used 4/15/16. This is NOT limited to multiples. Anyone can get this one! These are the products that were included in my box (products may vary if you request a box too).

  • Philips Advent Natural Bottle (holds 4 fl oz)
  • MAM Newborn Pacifier
  • Johnson's Baby Bubble Bath (3 fl oz)
  • Burt's Bees Tear-Free Shampoo & Wash (1.8 fl oz)
  • Aquaphor Ointment (0.14 fl oz)
  • BabyGanics Daily Lotion (0.5 fl oz)
  • Seventh Generation Sensitive Diapers (2)
  • Philips Advent Breast Pads (2)
  • New Chapter Prenatal Vitamins (5-day trial)
  • ZICO Chocolate Flavored Coconut Water (8.45 fl oz)
  • KIND Fruit & Nut Bar - Peanut Butter & Strawberry
  • Burt's Bees Renewal Firming Serum (0.06 fl oz)




Cool stuff this time, huh?!?! I'll let you know if I receive anything else!

0 comments:

Post a Comment