Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Things We Love: Aden + Anais Washcloths

Have you ever felt an Aden + Anais product? Their stuff is the softest around. We have LOTS of their swaddle blankets because I felt safe using them because of their breathable material. What I didn't know, was that Aden + Anais also made lots of other products, including washcloths.



I came across their washcloths by complete accident - or complete word of mouth, anyway. A friend was visiting the twins shortly after they were born and made a comment, when looking at their swaddle blankets, on how much she loved their washcloths.


Huh? Aden + Anais made washcloths? That was the first I heard of them. But, not surprising considering how much I love their blankets, I knew I had to try them.

They are made of 100% soft cotton muslin washcloth and my babies love scrub-a-dub-dub-ing with them. They are gentle enough for delicate skin yet durable enough for everyday use, because they stay soft wash after wash (just like their other products). Plus, it has a convenient loop, making it easy to hang the washcloth to dry between uses.

Lauryn loves them so much!


For the record, I have checked out their website and am also officially in love with some crib sheets, changing pad covers, bibs, hooded towels, blankets, car seat canopies...man, I could do some damage on baby items!

I highly recommend these washcloths (and their swaddle blankets too!). Let me know if you've tried them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment