Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Mail Call: Twinning Edition #4

I got some more mail from a couple more companies recently! For whatever reason, companies aren't sending out the things I thought they would (according to the sites that originally listed the Multiple Birth Programs). Something is better than nothing I guess, but it doesn't look like there's a whole lot to this multiple birth thing. Maybe too many people took advantage of the offers ans companies scaled back. Who knows. This is what came in the mail recently, along with the contact method I used.

You can see what I received in previous weeks HERE, HEREand HERE.

Huggies (Kimberly-Clark)

I received four $3.00 OFF coupons from Kimberly-Clark to be used on any of their products, including Huggies, Kleenex, Cottonelle, Kotex and more. I like how they're not limited to Huggies diapers, but wish they were more baby-centric,considering they are supposedly part of a multiples program. I contacted them by mail, sending copies of the twins' birth certificates to Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Department QMB-017063476A, P. O. Box 2020, Neenah, WI 54957-2020. They sent the birth certificate copies back in the mail too. Their welcome letter also had instructions on how to sign up for member benefits and coupons on Huggies.com. I am already a rewards member.


Similac

I am already a member of the Similac Strong Moms program and received a few sample cans of formula in the mail. I sent a message on the Contact Us page on the Similac website inquiring about a "multiples" program. They ended up sending me an extra Similac Advanced Non-GMO sample can, along with two $3.00 OFF coupons and two $2.00 OFF coupons.


 Ocean Spray

This one completely baffles me as to why they would have a multiples program, but evidently they do. I saw on a site that they would send you coupons and a gift basket. Who wouldn't be all about a gift basket?!?! Well...that's partly true. They will send you two coupons - one for a FREE jug of juice (up to 96 oz and not to exceed $5.99) and another for $0.55 OFF - and a cranberry recipe booklet. Twins-related? Not even a little bit, but I'll take the free cranberry juice. It goes well with vodka! ;)


That's about it this week. I'll let you know if I receive anything else!

0 comments:

Post a Comment