Pages

Friday, February 12, 2016

Mail Call: Twinning Edition #3

I got some mail from a couple more companies this week! I don't want to post the whole list of companies I contacted, because I'm not sure that all the offers are legit, but when I actually receive something from the companies I'll post all the details here. This is what came in the mail recently, along with the contact method I used.

You can see what I received in previous weeks HERE and HERE.

Pampers

I received some GREAT coupons from Pampers. I contacted them two ways, by phone and by mail, and I have to think that these coupons came because of my phone call. It seems like the coupons came too fast to have been from a snail mail to Pampers. I called them at 1-800-726-7377 and just had to give basic info. Some of the coupons are for FREE diapers!


Family Fun Magazine

I received the December/January issue last week, and then the February/March issue came this week too. Not sure how I got on this list, but I'll take it!

Not too much this week, but the Pampers coupons will definitely come in handy. I'll let you know if I receive anything else in the coming weeks!

1 comments: