Pages

Monday, April 4, 2016

Weekly Recap #18

I am so, so tired at the end of this week. It was emotional with my return to work on Monday, then exhausting with my twin club's resale that I volunteered for TWO days in a row! I just want to go to sleep, so I'm going to try to write as little as possible and just provide pics this week.

I welcomed Monday morning with a train ride to the city for my first day back to the office. It was an emotional day, and I couldn't wait to get back home. I was grateful that the day passed quickly and I was busy enough that the time flew. I'm not gonna lie though - it was really hard to get back into the headspace of day-to-day office activities when something far more important was waiting for me back at home. But, I have to pay for those super-important things though, so off to the office I go.

I was SO happy when I got home and the babies were awake.



Tuesday was such a nice day that I "forced" Brayden to get out of the house and we took a looooong walk to the park. He complained the whole way, but was glad once we got there. We had a good time, just him and I.


Oh, and of course there were these cuties chillin' at home too.



On Wednesday the babies turned three months old! I already wrote a post on it (you can read it here), but here's some extra pics I didn't include.




Thursday I got to work from home (which I am so grateful for) so I got to see the little ones throughout the morning.


Then at night I went to volunteer at my twin club's resale event. Thursday night was set-up so it was cool to see the space transform from a plain ol' gym to a super-sale venue. This here was just the beginning. I should have taken a pic when the gym was totally empty.


Friday was the busiest day of the week for me. I worked from home in the AM, then it was off to volunteer for the rest of the day. I didn't finish volunteering (& SHOPPING) until 10pm so it was a really long and exhausting day. I purchased a lot of great items though so it was totally worth it!



It was tough to leave the babies for so many hours for something other than work. I mean, seriously, it's too hard to leave this face!


Saturday was a fun day. As tired as I was from working the resale for two days straight, my crazy self committed to hosting a Spring Party. Yes, it was after Easter and we had the Easter Bunny show up, but the kids couldn't have cared less. It was a really fun time!





Sunday was a gorgeous day. We went to church and then hung out outside for a long while. Brayden rode his bike and I took the twins (both of them this time) for a walk, we played soccer, we ran races, and just had a great time. For as much as Brayden fought me on going out, he sure as heck didn't want to come back IN!






I made this week's recipe too - Hot Italian Sandwiches. It was such an easy recipe - and I was glad because I needed to chill after such a busy week.


Sunday was also the LAST day that Peytie wore a Size 1 diaper. **SNIFF SNIFF** They are both growing way too fast for me!

Next week I only have ONE thing on my calendar and it's something I'm looking forward to - dinner with one of my really good friends. Can't wait!

Weekly Workouts:

Monday: Treadmill, 30 minutes

Tuesday: Treadmill, 35 minutes

Wednesday: Treadmill, 40 minutes

Weekly Goals:
  • Goal #1: Log calories everyday this week. YES!
  • Goal #2: Work out 3 times this week. YES!
  • Goal #3: Drink at least 6 cups of water every day. YES!
I think returning to work was like hitting the reset button for me. I was so focused on hitting these goals. Now if only the weight would start coming off.

Keeping the same goals. I don't want to change them until I can hit them consecutively for 4 weeks.

Goal #1: Log calories everyday this week. Not only do I need to login, but I need to stay under my calorie goals.


Goal #2: Work out 3 times this week. My ultimate goal is to work out five days a week, but I'm starting off slow with just three times for a few weeks.


Goal #3: Drink at least 6 cups of water every day. I basically drink coffee all day long (I have to keep up with these twins!) Water is so important so I need to make sure I meet my daily goals.


I'll let you know if I completed then for two weeks in a row next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment