Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

Weekly Recap #4

This week was definitely spent on Christmas prep! I was so glad that I planned ahead and purchased everything I needed prior to this week, so I basically got to chill at home at the beginning of the week. Cookies were made on Tuesday and Wednesday, while appetizers and a few side dishes were made on Thursday. It was a crazy couple of days, but we made it through.

Christmas was amazing. Spent with people I love the most in the world. Christmas morning is just my immediate family, then my siblings and other in-laws come by for Christmas dinner. Perfection.

Santa arrived!

He is SO into Spongebob right now.

All the kiddos at my house on Christmas.
My husband got me the Garmin Vivoactive Smart Watch - which is exactly what I wanted. Obviously, I can't do much with it now, but I plan to get back on track with my health and fitness once these babies arrive. This watch is going to get a ton of use. It's great!


I spent the rest of the weekend with a little bit of stomach pain, so I rested and didn't leave the house at all. It was just what I needed. I'm thinking that the remainder of my time until the twins get here will be spent this way.

On to goal setting! These were my goals from last week.
  • Goal #1: Eliminate soda for 1 more week. Negative on this one this week. I'll admit that I only cheated on Christmas Day with the holiday punch that I made (with ginger ale), and a few cups of Coke. I couldn't help myself!
  • Goal #2: Take items for donation to Goodwill. We took 3 contractor's bags and 2 large trash bags full of stuff to Goodwill! Lots more to come in the coming weeks, I hope!
  • Goal #3: Spend 30 minutes organizing the basement. Nope. I really wanted to get started on this, but with the stomach pains I was experiencing, it was best to just rest this week.
  • Goal #4: Wash baby bouncers and swings. Got it all done. Just waitin' on the babies now.
  • Goal #5: Have a Very Merry Christmas!  Of course we did - and I hope you did too!
Three out of five isn't too bad, right? These are the goals I hope to tackle this week.

Goal #1: Eliminate soda for 1 week. Back to square one. Let's see if I can make it through this week with no soda.

Goal #2: Purchase gifts. My nephew's birthday party is this weekend, as well as "Christmas" with my dad's family. I need gifts for BOTH occasions. Why oh why didn't I purchase these gifts earlier?!?!

Goal #3: Spend 30 minutes organizing the basement. I hope to try and start this project this week. It's long overdue! I started doing this a couple of weeks ago and made a lot of progress, then just stopped going down there. I'm sure I could get a lot more done in 30 minutes.

Goal #4: Purchase and install blackout blinds for the twins. I've been meaning to get these for awhile because they really helped my son stay asleep when he was a baby. I'm mad at myself that I waited this long to do it.

Goal #5: Spend NYE with my family in our jammies...and stay awake till midnight! I'm hoping to last all the way to 12:00am without sleeping. This one will be tough!

Have a great New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment