Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Weekly Recap #25

I honestly didn't think that work would have me as exhausted as it has, but when I get home hardly feel up to doing anything. Thanks to the 21 Day Fix program, I do work out every day though. I had planned to work out in the mornings before work, but I already get up between 4:00 and 4:30 am, so doing anything extra is just unrealistic. When I get home I work out, eat, and then hang out with the kids until bedtime. As you can imagine, housework has taken a backseat, and I just can't find it in me to care. Here's how my week went.

Monday

Monday was another tough day. Peyton's breathing issues have been more pronounced, and I was advised to take him to the ER...again.


Thankfully, he is still getting enough oxygen, but I was told that he has tracheomalacia (which he has had since birth because he was born early). The condition has been more pronounced lately because he also has bronchiolitis AND croup (STILL!).

All of this sounds way worse than it is. Tracheomalacia just means that he has underdeveloped trachial rings that he will eventually outgrow. The bronchiolitis starts like a common cold. It progresses to coughing, wheezing, and sometimes difficulty breathing. Symptoms may last for a week to a MONTH! He was prescribed a steroid and I pray he will soon be on the mend.

Tuesday

On Tuesday I was FINALLY able to pick up my car from the shop after the accident. She's now back in my garage where she belongs.


As you can see, Peyton still doesn't feel well. I haven't noticed any difference with taking the steroid.


He did discover himself in the bathroom mirror during bathtime though. So cute!


Lauryn loves talking up a storm. She's still not a fan of the black box I hold in front of her face to record though. She shies away when I hold the phone too close. But trust me, she has LOTS to say!


Wednesday

He looks like he's happy, but definitely still under the weather, :(


Thursday


Working out with my favorite workout partner.


He loves falling asleep like this.


Friday

Nice day for a photo shoot! Even after taking a photography class, I'm still using my cellphone to take pictures.



This is now one of my favorite pictures EVER!


Saturday

Saturday was a super busy day! I started my morning with a 5K run at the Fifth Third Bank Ballpark in Geneva. I hope to do a separate post on that experience.


Then is was off to my dad's COLLEGE GRADUATION!!! Getting there, there was a TON of traffic due to this:



Evidently, there was an Anime Conference that weekend near the place the graduation was held. So strange to see! And I was just really upset because I thought we would miss the graduation.

BUT...luckily we made it just in time.


All the grandkids that made it to the ceremony. 3 of mine were missing. :(



Sunday

Sunday was just another photoshoot day. And STILL without the nice camera. Filters courtesy of Instagram.


LOVE her blue eyes! Peytie's changed long ago. It's surprising how long hers have stayed blue. I'm not sure if my husband has anyone in his family with blue eyes, but I know my grandpa on my mom's side did. So there's still a chance they'll stay!



For the 4th week in a row - FOUR WEEKS! - I have maintained my diet and exercise schedule. I owe it all to the awesome program that 21 Day Fix is. Next week I'll be streaming different workouts on the Team Beachbody website to change it up a bit before the next challenge starts on June 6th. At this point, I can share that I have lost 10 POUNDS so far. Still aways to go, but I'm happy with my results. I haven't measured inches lost yet though. I'm just gonna keep on keepin' on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment