Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Weekly Recap #23

This will be the shortest ever! What a late post!

Monday


He loves this toy!


All day, errrrry day.
Tuesday

Strike a pose!

Hey girlfran!
You will often find Peytie holding his own hand.

I don't think I've ever known anyone who loved going to the dentist more than Brayden.

First time with Dr. Matt - SUCCESS!
Wednesday

I'm so impressed with the level of detail in his drawings. He loves Pacman!



Thursday

Today I dropped off my laptop at work. I start a NEW JOB on Monday!!!

Kindergarten check-up
Treated Brayden to a park date and froyo after his doctor's appointment. We went to the new Sensory Garden Playground in Lisle. When the rest of the park is complete, it's going to be AWESOME!






Friday

I love this Peyter!
 First zoo day with the twins!





Saturday



Sunday

Mother's Day pics!

Lauryn is constantly reaching for Peyton.

She also thinks she is Gene Simmons.




Cousins!!!


The fam!

My mommy!

Rolling over all by herself!
Met all three goals for the second week in a row! The 21 Day Fix program is awesome. Workin' on my fitness!!! Yasssss, honey!

Weekly Goals:
  • Goal #1: Log calories everyday this week. 
  • Goal #2: Work out 3 times this week. 
  • Goal #3: Drink at least 6 cups of water every day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment