Pages

Monday, May 16, 2016

Weekly Recap #24

Lots of great things this week, and I finished Week 2 of the 21 Day Fix! Just one more week and I will have finished a full round! I'll let you know how it was at the end of next week, but - short teaser - I am VERY pleased! Here's how the rest of the week was for the fam!

Monday

Monday was a GREAT day! After 9 years at my previous company, I started A NEW JOB!!! It felt really weird to drive to a new location in the morning, but I am very happy. Missed those babies though!



Tuesday



Wednesday

Wednesday I got a keratin treatment!!! I'm so excited. It's supposed to last 6 months and I'm really excited about that!


Thursday


Wednesday I made these mini meatloafs and they were DELISH!


Friday



With my workout buddy! Brayden has been working out with me every day after work. We both love it!


Saturday

Saturday was a SUPER fun day! Our town hosted an Open House at their public works facility. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it was - by far - my favorite city event that we have attended. Indoor touch-a-truck, truck rides, goodies, lunch & snacks. All FREE! We had a blast!!!




We even hung out with our mayor!


Brayden helped make a street sign.







Taking a ride on the snow plow!







Lovin' their daddy!


Tummy time!


Sunday


Sunday morning I took a photography class to try and better understand my camera. It's going to take me lots of practice, but I'm gonna have to learn how to use this thing.



Just wanted to show a little more of what we go through when trying to feed Lauryn. This girl can't keep still!



We also attended a birthday party for one of Brayden's friends. It was at a local karate school and now Brayden can't stop talking about karate! He was given a free month pass so I think I'm gonna have to sign him up. SO. MUCH. FUN.


The Three Amigos, Cousins Edition!


Breaking a board!




Super cool goodies!


Met all three goals for the THIRD week in a row! The 21 Day Fix program is kickin' my butt, but is still awesome. Hoping I start dropping these pounds!

Weekly Goals:
  • Goal #1: Log calories everyday this week. 
  • Goal #2: Work out 3 times this week. 
  • Goal #3: Drink at least 6 cups of water every day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment